{Kavi}A Clocks Heaven {Kavi}A Clocks Heaven

ooooh!!!

MORE PPL MUST VOTE FOR THIS SONG!!!! lately the good songs are not heard, and they must be. Its times like this we need to expose the great artists and let every one know who they are, and let them hear the music, same with artists that are beguinning their journey writing songs. LET THEM BE HEARD ^.^

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

lol will the good music ever stop?

CaB lol you never seice to amaze me with your tunes. i really like the beautifal low melodic beguinning after the hardcore intro, it really gave that lazy feeling of summer that makes me dream. after the hott vox breakout then my body turned to stone from the melody extreme useage and diversity with the piano, i think that where your strong points are. lol you definately need to post this on your myspace so i can have it as my song on my page lol i really like this one. when i get to flash a make a game i defanately am going to use this one...theres many ideas and i may as well make an:

FFR simfile!!!!

yay no it wont be easy and yes it will be a good file thats if you play ffr lol well keep up the excellent work and check out my songs please...i defeanately need some inside tips for my songs cause i know you use Fl studio and you make me jelous for the fact you know the programm and use it well.

keep in touch

AphX~

cornandbeans responds:

thanks man ;)

I actually use a lot of outside sources other than FL... I'll probably upload it soon after the potter craze dies down and I can take my hp remix off :P I'm gonna make a separate account for my dnb on myspace, and I'm considering changing my name for label releases.

or maybe not :P

thanks for the review :))

{Grind} Preview {Grind} Preview

you never seice to amaze me CaB

your work almost sounds like Noisia's work which is amazing!!! i have never actually passed by an NG persona who can have DnB like this is this the type of DnB i am searching for! keep up the good work and keep me updated for the full version release! cause this is a big hitt!

AphX

check out some of my work...if ya got time lol

cornandbeans responds:

yea man I'm a huge noisia fan :]

thanks hehe

I'll check out your stuff ;)

Aqua Fight Aqua Fight

oooh awesome trance

i really like how you started out in this one. This gave the feel of aqua and the song really lives up to its name but...you need to add elements of beats to it, like a kick. dance electronicka has to have that kick you it to your advantage. This piece feels empty without some beats to make it intresting

but i give you good scores on making these pieces
kudos to u

check out my stuff

AphelionX

Aqua-Dark responds:

Thanks, but the next day I did add some stuff, I just wanna wait for feed back on this one so I can make it even better then what it is now.

Aqua Recalled Bass Aqua Recalled Bass

nice start

now drum and bass cant be drum and bass without the hardcore drums and kits, but got some bass and good synths there but it needs the element of drums, the beat you have now is an excellent start but add more things to it like a snare drum or some hihats but some things together

but other than all that this is a good piece

Aqua-Dark responds:

I did add snare drums, but I could not get the sound I was going for so I just took them out. Maybe I'll change it maybe not.

Thanks tho. Going to look at your stuff right away. :P

Cascada-Everytime (SmashReMiX) Cascada-Everytime (SmashReMiX)

very well done

the audio is the one thing that gets me...the audio is soft and low i can hardly hear it clearly. and it makes me feel that the instruments are way to loud for it, but i do like the reverb on it though just bring up the clarity on the voices ^.^

check out mai songs

AphelionX

[GF]CelebTheSummer-Remake[GF] [GF]CelebTheSummer-Remake[GF]

niice

i like the pounding march feel is with this song. inpressive. i think more diversity should be involved but other than that it is a really good peice.

GroundForce responds:

yea! it's 3Step style. thanks for your review! ^^

[GF]

Electrick - Morphology Electrick - Morphology

Sweet!

this is awesome, i like the tribal feeling along with the vox sweeps, lovin it. Great scores across the border. Hey check out mai music.

peace ^.^

Electrick responds:

Thanks for the review bro! Sure, i'll check yours in a bit. Latas..

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

your ParagonX9, enough said

you never will seice to amaze me paragon, your peices are pure cant wait till your next release

73h DNB G0D 73h DNB G0D

very intersting

very speedy and hard core i like this as well keep up the good work

n47373h1337 responds:

thnx man..ill keep checking out ur new shit as well